Best of St. Louis Winner, Everest Café & Bar is seeking an individual to fill a position as a Marketing Coordinator.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
· Under supervision of a management officer, design, implement, and facilitate marketing plan
· Organize and implement public/customer relations’ efforts including: customer satisfaction surveys, customer development activities, and special events
· Develop and administer marketing database which includes customer mailing list
· Design and plan monthly marketing training for staff
· Coordinate all advertising activities
· Submit monthly marketing activities report
· Coordinate community events including, taste of St. Louis, Saint Louis fair, October fest etc.
· Proactively identify new revenue sources and implement sales and marketing strategies aimed at increasing the revenue, profile and profitability of the restaurant
· Maximize all revenue opportunities from existing customers base through targeted promotions and incentives
· Oversee planning and management of special events and group booking
· Production of quarterly Sales and Marketing reports and forecasts
· Provide training of staff in sales and customer liaison techniques
· Solicit feedback from clients by following up each event to enhance customer experience
· Planning and co-coordinating menus
· Building a customer loyalty program and contact database
· Attending promotional events
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND CAPACITIES:
· Passion for food, beverage and hospitality
· Understanding the market for the Everest Café & Bar products culture.
· Proven success in implementing sales and marketing strategy for another restaurant or similar business
· Knowledge and understanding of the operational aspects of restaurant and event management
· Be an enthusiastic, motivated and professional team leader
· Have a passion for the delivery of high-end product and service within the hospitality industry
· Strong administrational and IT skills with the ability to interpret and compose reports
· Must be healthy, active, alert, clean, dependable, and work well with others.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Communication, and Social Worker OR- any combination of education and experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. The Marketing Coordinator needs to have great people and great communication skills. At least two years in Marketing and strategic planning experience within professional services environment, a proven track record in developing and administering a marketing program.
Starting salary: $26,000 per year
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to: